Friday, June 15, 2007

Wow..im back! It's real busy for the weekdays of my studies..but i manage to take some pictures uploaded.Yup on Monday i took LRT to college..had my breakfast at 'Chee Cheong Gai' ..should be correct pronounciation.I miss this porridge damn long ago..back to few years that my dad used to bring me here for morning breakfast before sending me to school..














































Pasar Seni LRT Station..























New wallpaper for my notebook!

3 comments:

ooi said...

woi gary.. makan bubur tak belanja kah? saya juga miskin lar taiko.... ask frm nicholas lar.. he is loaded wat... yam cha... oso ask tat fella lar..... ( btw.. i lose my freedom fully nw... >_<)

tgary said...

hahaha...mau makan ka? come lar..early morning 6 oclock..come and join me..im fucking bored eating alone..

Candy said...

There is no porridge here!!!

LIFE LIFE LIFE !!!

Still carry on

Dunno what shit am I commen now~ Haix