Friday, May 2, 2008

dileMMa

Well, there's nothing much happened lately..time passes real fast. Some friends ive known for more than a year just like we have met for a week. Everyone is upgrading but not me..im still the same..doing useless shit..blogging, sleeping, shitting, smokin' and always get smoked by people. Finals is over..i've been going to bed everyday at 4-5 in the morning..can't really get myself to bed..maybe too much of coffee's and too much of head turning because of nothing much to do. Taught of looking for a job but my new semester is going to start on the 25th..still confusing should i continue or should i change to another college? I really have no idea..this few days been sitting at home and trying to make up my mind. Could anyone help me or give me some advise? I'm not choosy but i can't choose which road should i go. I'm so scared that i'll be stepping on the wrong lane again wasting my time...

No comments: