Friday, September 12, 2008

Happy Birthday KerKer

Nothing special this year for my birthday as I still can blog about it because today was the exact day of my birthday..anyway I would like to thanks to my dear friends who wishes me. After I had received few sms from friends today..only that I realize that actually I don't really have that much friends..I mean friends that remember my biggie day. Yesterday was a pretty sadist moment for me tho, I called few friends of mine..ohh well..I was abit thick I guess..I told them that my birthday is comming just around the corner..would you guys like to have a drinks tonight as I wish to get a big ice tea from Wong Kok restaurant..they told me that they aren't free..yea it's okay but after I end the conversation..I was like ' am I that fucktup that I don't even have any friends willing to spend a time with me? '. It was abit fucktup actually..huh..anyway I had my big ice tea today..hehez..

The last few years was a havoc..party-ing in the club and so on from midnight till morning but things really change alot as we grow older. For me..this year..all I want is nothing special than a normal birthday celebration..the most surprise gift that I had was from my family and my dear. The gifts that I had was a shock..it might be nothing so special but it is quite a big prezzie I had for so many times of my birthday overall. It's was the most memoriable birthday that I had for this year.

P/S - Happy Birthday KerKer..it was a name actually created by Lamb..lolz

No comments: