Thursday, April 16, 2009

Past 2 days

Okay..i was lazy to post about the updates for this few days..actually i've already added the photos from my phone to my laptop..so why not? Been working out with alot of last minute assignments and proposals..actually most of the time I was dreaming more than listening in the class. Okay cut that crap, past 2 days..actually I've already promise a friend of mine to fetch him at Kepong for a drinks but anyway I ter-ffk him..sorry Allen (I know you will read this so confirm next week I'll come over because I've got no class for the whole week!) Kenny finished his night market work early and he suggest to go for karaoke session..so we proceed without any hesitation because he trest us mah..haha. I really enjoyed the 4 hours we had and we almost sing till drop. We never took the member's price but he went for the normal price because each person will get 3 drinks which you can exchange one food. For member's you will only get 1 drinks..so why not go for non member's rite..

Forgotten what song is this..just simply take ny


When you are cold in the room, try not to order fried rice..better go for a bowl of nissin noodles


Try this for strawberry lovers..its blended!

No comments: