Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Saisaki Japanese Buffet

Hmmmm..this is probably my belated birthday lunch spent from my sis..can't really remember when was the last time we had this outing together.. I was actually force to wake up at 11 morning because of this..ahha. We headed to Saisaki Japanese Buffet at Wisma UOB and shop an hour in Pavilion..anyway I was enjoying the day with my mom and sis..and of course my new top jeanz from my mom and sis as my birthday prezzie!

Here are the pics stolen from my sis bloggy..


Those cups are all mine!


Thomas n sis


The unwaken faces..anyway love my mum & sis!


Don't so picky!


On the way to Pavilion, it was a long journey..duh

4 comments:

Felix Yukito said...

Great!! bring me there next time.. i don't know how to go.. >_<

ps: you had a pretty sis.. =)

tgary said...

hahaha...thanx man! where you wanna go?? lol..

GGTSSKB said...

Beautiful Images.. Kindly visit us @ Best Building Architect in Kanyakumari |

Nagerkoil

Nabilla Jewellers said...

I really like your post. I always visit your blog. Thanks for sharing this... Jewellery Showroom in Coimbatore