Friday, March 16, 2007

Heck, im now blogging at Tbun cafe..just finished my 2 games of Warcraft today...what a day.Its was a really tiring day, at first i went to KL Pasar Seni to pick up my friend and then we went to my school to collect my school leaving certificate.I was really unlucky cus the clerk went out for lunch and we got assist by a stupid teacher.She dont even know what to do..just said that we have to wait for 2 hours then she started to cockin' there saying why now only i come and collect my certificate after 4 years.I was like 'what the fack?'..stoned for few seconds and replied 'Sorry cus the college need my leaving certificate so that i could enroll myself to college'.Alrite then..we went to the nearest restaurant to have our lunch, just nearby Times Square.After our lunch about 2.30pm, we went back to school and waited for another hour.Yeah, the clerk came back afterthat and i talked to him slowly and he helped me to get my certificate.After i collect my god damn cert it was like 3.30pm..god damnit!The office going to close at 4.30pm so i drive as fast as i could back to Wangsa Maju..it was raining heavily like mad cow and i can't really see the road.We went to the nearest place to get my certificates copy and went to TarC.Unfortunately, i was late and the office is closed.My friend decided to help me out by tomorrow morning..lucky shit..but i just got myself wet cus by the heavy rain.What's our next stop? haha..we went to BRJ mamak and meet our friends for drinks and cock around and now i'm here in Tbun blogging this shit.This is why i like off day..its actually i'm taking a leave today.
My next stop will be in RuuMs or Rush, still had a bottle of Chivas and Barcardi keeping em..wahahaha.Last but not least, i would like to wish my friend 'Leong Mow' a 'Happy Birthday'..thanx for your nite out and whisky..

No comments: