Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Hey guys & girls, first of all I would like to thanx to everyone who visited my blog since the day I started it..as i've said that I hate blogging especially when i'm bored and now I've start all my crapz again.The reason I created this blog it's actually to my dearest but now she's gone.We've been thru alot of up(s) and down(s) in this past 2 years..having our life struggling between each other.I hope that I could say a word to you that is 'SORRY'.I'm sorry for all the things that i've done..and all I could do now is wishing you to have a new life with the one you love.Sad and happy is the past and memories is in our heart.I really appreaciate every moment that we spent togather and I could find myself again it's because of you.To all my faithful reader(s), i'm doing great lately..just that i've met an accident in the past 2 weeks which cost me 300 bux just to repaint and fix my god damn hood..taken almost quater of my pay and now my bumper cracked with alot of stone chips which will cost me another 200 bux just to repaint it again.I'm going to quit modding life soon and get my ass back to college.I've been working for years but never had any savings..sickenin' life cus i've just have to bare everything maself with the pay of a thousand..My food, petrol to feed my car, parking fees and rental fees but still I could save to mod my ride, just think that I love her so much..my babe and my only companion, I mean ma ride.Soon i'll be back to college and I hope to meet all my old friend(s) which i miss them so much and to be real, this is my last chance for myself to get up and study well.I hope I could do it and never let my parents down again..


P/S - Not forgetting saying thanx to ma good friend 'Leong'..he's the one who hold me up when i'm really down..whackin' beers with me when i'm sad and accompany me when i'm f'king bored..thanx alot bud! Anyway im not gay..

No comments: