Friday, December 14, 2007

What The Fuck is this???
A customer came in the shop today saying that his notebook camera have a problem..then he gave me an invoice claiming that he bought his notebook from here..alright then after i identified that he bought it here then i go thru and check with his camera. After checking i told him for his cd driver so that i could reinstall his camera driver to reconfirm the problem either hardware or software.He then straight fucked me saying his notebook came with 3 years warranty then saying that he don't know the problem and don't tell him software or hardware problem that he don't want to know..What the fuck is all this? I'm just explaining to him saying that i wanna check the problem..he keep on fucking me saying that there's no cd driver when he bought his notebook then he take a look at his notebook..his camera hanged cus can't load..then he fucked me again saying 'What you did to the notebook?' Walaneh, i just click open his camera and check his properties hardware..he said i wanna spoil his notebook. Whats the point he bring here..I told him that this is the notebook itself problem..then he said he don't want to know and there's a 3 years warranty..he added that he bought this notebook for 3 thousand and he have the rights to scold and complain. He ask me not to talk to him about computer cus he don't know..ask me to talk about building with him..i was like 'WTF?' I went back to my seats jus dont bother about him but then the old man keep fucking me upsidedown till everyone came n see..Why there's such people in this world? It is just simply sick..It was really bad that he said he will lodge a complain to my boss about my attitude...

3 comments:

Candy said...

If your boss is an understanding person, I don't think she will bother what had the old man told him. She might just nod his head and yea yea .... "leave your notebook to us to repeair and colloect it few days later". She wont blame one you. Not you never be responsible but the customer was too emo I guess. Lol~
Don't worried , your boss is a best among all. Those complain wont affext you. =)

tgary said...

The old man met with my lady boss today..i think he's shocked that my boss was freaking pretty..my boss asked him to send his notebook for warranty..whatever my boss said, he just nod and say yes..LOL..what a bastard!

Candy said...

Ala.... pretty girl one settle everything lolx.