Saturday, January 26, 2008

exaM is Over..

Today was the last paper i had and it was the easiest paper for me which consider i did it quite well..shouldn't be resiting for this little one. Exam is finally over but everything looks still the same..there's no holidays mood for me though. I felt that im just like a piece of crap..staying at home just for the comming week and so on till Chinese New Year..am i? It is 3.12 early in the morning and i can't get myself to bed..maybe because of too many ciggy's and coffee from just now..i had 4 of em started from the morning till night. Guess now i'll not be getting any sleep..tomorrow another bored ass day. I was called that i don't need to work because cny might be comming and there's not much work left. I felt really uneasy without work..what should i do?



Anyway, today had a lunch with all my college mates..celebration for exams? We had our lunch in a nearby cafe at Genting Klang. Afterthat, my friends head to the saloon to hav a haircut..went home bout 1..traffic jam for an hour..reached home bout 2..hav a nap then later on..dinner n a lil yum cha session with ma friends again..huh. Boring Saturday again..

Stewpid Marcus havin' haircut

No comments: