Saturday, February 2, 2008

Shit Happens..

Sometimes bad things will happen on you..sometimes it will be worst..but normally bad things come to you when you are in a bad situation. What should i do? Everyday i stay happily by laughing and smiling..okay i told my friends that how bad i am having now..but the reply was "I'm worst than you' ..Maybe they worried that you will need his/her help when you are really in trouble as in money, transportation or something which will waste their time and money. So never trust your friends from now on! As for me, i knoe my friends quite well..even how close we are..when money talks..nothing else can beat em'..but it depends on which friends i guess. Anyway, im just cocking so please don't waste ur time by reading my shitty post..

2 comments:

Candy said...

As time past, I believe everything will be fine. Don't it happen every time ?? Believe in you and me =)
We will alway beside you =)Will not let you go hahax ~

Ni way Happy Chinese New Year yah...

tgary said...

uhhh..thanx alot!