Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Its been a long time since my last updates..

I was rushing to finish off my assignments today in college..because everything just need to be done by today or else my mark will turn down..so i spent 2 hours in the canteen to finish up my work and have breakfast..Did a Q & A from Levi's. After so much days i've spent in this college..i found out that everything here is really up to date unlike the old crappy college but seriously to say that i've got no friends in this college..time passes very slow everyday i enter to class..zzz


A gift from the Q & A reviews by Levi's



Nothing much..but it was interesting tho..what is in the envelope? Leaflets for the comming clubs like Quattro, new exotic thai cuisine, special events by Sanctuary and Official launch of Bubblegum by Scarlet..

1 comment:

Darren Leon said...

guess wat...
i have it too..
get it from my college