Monday, July 9, 2007

Bored Monday

I was having a bored Monday alone..woke up at 11 o'clock then went to Taipan settle up some left out bills and went for lunch nearby..what i can say about the food..the place is freaking relaxing and cool but the price is quite expensive tho..anyway i never regret had my lunch there..it was quite boring actually..everyone is busy taking their lunch while im spending my few hours before class sitting there and looking at them..

This is my lunch..lala fried rice, coffee ice and my desserts..Pall Mall..


da place..


Took this pic while i was driving home around 6.30


HiD is back in action!

1 comment:

Candy said...

Daddy, study life is about like this.Every day happen the same thing.Only assigment tnot the same hohohoh~WEI PALL MALL panggil DESSERT !!!!!!!!!!!! WTF !!!