Thursday, July 12, 2007

Something that i did today for skipping my classes..actually i was planning to attend my last class but Amal called me and i change my mind..then he followed me to spray his car..well, i just spent my whole day sitting and talking cock over there with Amal and later on join by Alan..haha..nice outing anyway!
No more skipping classes for me for this sem i think..think only! haha..

waja ready for spraying..


Amal's new hood!


Spraying the arse..looks cool for me cus i hav it too! haha


My ride doing some touch up from yesterday accident..

3 comments:

Candy said...

Sudah biasa tengok abang gary ponteng dah.... kekekex
tiap-tiap hari pun ada activiti... kekez buzy betul hahax =P

tgary said...

hahahahahaha...keep the secret wei! im a good student mah!

Candy said...

Well,I alway keep it.
No worried hahax...
I'm penapis yang ta berlubang hahax
Kononnya