Monday, July 16, 2007

Monday..Monday..i was slowly fell in love with Monday cause my stewpid class starts at 4 o'clock in the afternoon.Today another time-wasting day fer me..woke up at 11..get ready myself to Cheras..it was actually an appointment cus i need to get my rear bonnet polish up..Then i met up with Amal and Alan from WoC..later on we head to a nearby mamak and i met up with Jowie for a drinks as well..it's jus a slight brief..went to class at 4 and reach home at 7..life's sucks sometimes..

Sudden pic..notice that i always take pics from downwards..wtf?

The neatest Mivec i've ever saw from Alan's ride..luv ur car man!
This halfcut worth for RM21,000..fucking souped up evo3 engine! Hopefully xcheong will bring me for a ride after loaded with this evo3..

2 comments:

Candy said...

Haix.... haix.... haix....
Monday

tgary said...

Monday sien mar...kekez...