Monday, October 15, 2007

College starts after Raya..

College starts today on the 16th of October and im going to be another dead meat in class..lecturing is freaking bored..driving is freaking bored too..more over the jam in KL its fucking annoying.Blogging at 2.45am now, just finish a call with my very old ex gurl..pity hurting feelings in my heart with some reason.Well, let's forget about it..i've been having fucking fun for 2 days in a row..on Sunday night I went to Eng Soon's home to whack some whiskey n play some cards and im god damn drunk on that day..thanx to dennis anyway for the fun n whacking me up side and down! I woke myself up at 2 in the afternoon felt my brain going *wink wink* and received message from Kelven for another outing later..my schedule is pack again. *LOLS* but wallet is getting empty for yam cha and some counter-strike session. Forget it then cus it's over and my wallet it's empty. *YAY* I've got a new puppy few days ago..some pictures will be loaded man! Love puppies!

2 comments:

Candy said...

Phewit.... call frm ex... huh hard feeling. =)

Niway, being happy everyday is the most enjoying in life....

tgary said...

yalor..haha..i loves enjoying my modding life..hahax!