Thursday, October 25, 2007

FUCKED for 3 weeks!

College started about 3 weeks and i've just attended 3 classes for 4 times in 3 weeks..First day of the first week, class was cancelled due to the lecturer was FUCKED up which i don't know why she was so fucking dumb.Second time for the second week..another classes was cancelled when i've just reach to college n had the news from my classmate.I'm so FUCKED with this lecturer cus he picked me to resit for his paper..he looks nerd but i swear that hes a fucker! And the third day for third week, class was cancelled again! I reach to college, i went into the class..i've been sitting there for 20 minutes and she fucking cancelled the class..My fucking time just wasted in college and they just fucking cancelled everything! Now that the fucking parking was undergoing some fucking renovation which made me fucking need to park my car at some farking places..Everything was FUCKED UP!

1 comment:

Candy said...

Yeah true about that parking issue.Keke~ My lec say if you late because of parking I will understand... Muwahahax... so when you late to class just say because of the fucking PARKING muwahahahx.... darn... so nice uh class cancelled.... I want also hardly get... haih