Wednesday, October 3, 2007

It's been a freaking long time since i updated my blog..so how's everyone doing! College going to start soon and it's freaking bored again, running all the way down just for few classes..it's damn bored but then i misses all my friends so much..gonna meet them all again by next week! Anyway i would like to wish my lil friend Wai Keong for his comming birthday on the 6th of Oct..thanx alot for ur invitation but my work calls..neway, enjoy yourself with all the mates my friend. It's been fucking tired lately..everynight outing with friends and colleague..i freaking need some rest soon..

*ciaos*

3 comments:

Candy said...

Make sure don't skip classes again Dr.Gary muwahahahx......

(feel proud yea when I called you, Dr.Gary ahahahax.... )

Take care... and hope you are going to do well in second sem too... ^^

waikeong said...

kau kau skip class huh.
hahahha!
i heard u're goin japan this year.
buy us presents yea.
ori jap stuff.
bwahahah!

tgary said...

wtF? when did i skip class? ahah..anyway japan vacation cancelled so fucking sad..