Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Another day passing by..

Days passing by..nothing much in life exactly..been hanging around with some friends from day till night..that moment was a little bit crazy. It was like 15 hours a day driving my old junk going around Klang, PeeJay and Subang. Chinese New Year just passes..I was having my own sweet time of holidays for 2 weeks..gambling and drinking ish. Life is bored as hell besides working on weekends to burn up my time and rushing for my final assesments. Few days back, i met up with some of my very very old high school friends and one of my buddy. I love ur jokes Marcus, we sat like 3 hours just to hear what's happening around him back in Australia. Guess i gotta spend more time with them. Valentines comming guys..did you get any prezzies for your loves one? At least a rose, don't be stingy.

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY to all my friends!

No comments: