Saturday, February 21, 2009

I met a new friend today..

Wanna share a hilarious day here..I went out to wash out my photos for my assignments..there's a young guy who attended me..so i asked him for the cheapest one on 4R size photos. I don't know wether this fella is interested on me or i looked gay from his eye-sight. It's normal that he asked me 'Where are you studying? and..How old are you?'..where by i answered his question and patiently waited..suddenly he ask me to guess how old is him..so I guess you are 21-23? He laughed for a second and told me hes 19 and he asked me 'When you free we go for drinks okay?'..What the hell..my mind told me to say 'WTF? Do I know you?' but i didn't. I said sure no problem. He told me that he have no friends in here where he is staying here now *LOL*..He asked my for my number too...wth? Then i replied him 'WTF u normally do after work?' Go dota and drinks la..I collect the receipt and i quickly left from there..

No comments: