Friday, February 27, 2009

Sleepless

It's already 4.45 in the morning, I've been surfing around reading blogs around my friends and some forums as well. Exams it's over, I really can't get through this..hopefully I could even pass one of the paper. I never prepared for my exams even went hanging out though the next day it's the time for exams and I should have studied on the paper. I've always been breaking down by all this..when I was studying, i need to face financial problems and when im working I have yet think of studying to get a better life..whine whine and whine to myself for being useless. There's really no one could really cares or tried to understand you better than yourself. After all this breaking up days..whatever it is, I really tried so hard to forget about it till the last 2 days while I was driving to fetch a friend of mine. I turned on to MixFM, they had an advertisement saying that when you're sad, you will listen to this type of songs which made u more sad..when you are lonely, you will listen to this type of songs which made you more lonely. The conclusion is to keep yourself busy and mix around with your friends..I think there's a alot of relationship break up problems nowadays..I'm not sad when I heard about it..damn, it just made me laff..need to do such advert to convince those heartbroken people anot? I think blogging is a way to overcome such situation too cus when you are sleepless..you can actually do that, like what i'm doing now.

*what a crappy post*

1 comment:

allen lim said...

zuppp bro~ don b sad man~