Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Dear fellow readers,
I'm back! I'm so sorry about the delay from updating my blog.It's been really busy this few days with work and I can't blog without my god-damn phone.Yea, anyway i just got ma'self a cheapo Sony Ericsson K320i with cheapo VGA camera which you can't see shit when taking photos.Just taught of buying a cheaper phone cause i'm worry that i'll lost it again.So far, it has no problem at all..just lack of memory i guess..store 5 songs and it's full! GOD-DAMNIT! I think i really need a built in memory card phone so that i can blog as usual..without my previous phone, without pictures..i can't fucking blog! As usual i spend more on ma little precious ride..guess what? I just bought ma little precious a pair of Zenden 2-point strutbar for front and rear.I got it for a fair price and good service togather with my buddy from WoC.The seller did the front installation for me as well..worth of paying i guess.I'll try to upload some photos for the bar soon..hehe.Well, i've been really busy for the whole day from 11 till 9..just fixing computers.I guess i could get some rest tomorrow so that's the reason i'm blogging up so damn late now.I just came back from gathering birthday party at Puchong with whole bunch of Cheras WoC members..it's was a fun party i guess..everyone turn up happily and left happily..but the food was quite expensive tho even I get a 10% discount.We went to Pit Stop Cafe which is opened by one of our old member..yea i like the place, it's very relaxing..what hooks me up? they have wireless access too! hehe..i'll be back one day with my notebook.I think that's all for now peeps..will try to borrow a clearer mobile camera from ma friend to upload some photos here!

No comments: