Monday, April 2, 2007

The Summit USJ

Anyone of you been to The Summit USJ before? Yea, i work there and of course i'll be there almost everyday and every hour.I'm now giving comments about this stupid complex.They have no security and no rules..my car being targeted for 2 times in the parking lot and those stupid ass bangla came in the just for sake to steal stuffs just like what happened to me today.A bunch of asshole came in and few of them took my attention so the left fellar go into my place and took my phone.Now it's about my car, those fuck ass dig my boot lock to duplicate a key and get in my car.I've spent almost few hundreds to get my lock fix and repaint my boot.Now i need few hundreds more to get a cheap ass phone and retrieve my number.Summit ain't a safe place anymore, those guards walk around and chat in the walkie-talkie, they are not even taking alert in the complex but walking around like dick head.So guys and girls who are going there for movies or buying things..try to park ur car at B1 parking lot instead of B2 cus B2 parking lot will be less people walking around..till here my comments..still heart-ache about my mobile lost..guess my blog will be less pictures for these few weeks without my w800i...huhuhu..

No comments: