Monday, April 2, 2007

I am the biggest fan of myself

I never get tired of myself. Hearing about myself, looking at myself, reading about myself.I am my biggest fan.

Last night after my late post, I proceeded to stay online and just re-read at my random old posts.At first, I was just curious as to what I'd had to say back then. But after a few more, I found I was having trouble quitting.I couldn't stop reading.I mean, I'm the one who lived it, who wrote it, and yet I couldn't keep myself from reading it!

I laughed, I cried, I held my breath in deeply.Damn I'm good.

But then, what else am I writing for, if not to hold onto the memories?

"You don't have to hold onto the pain, to hold onto the memories."

And I'm not.Sure, I re-read and cried over the hard times, but that's because there was just some damn good emotion out there on the page.Sometimes I still believe that parts of my life is going thru hardcores.I'm a human too--isn't that enough to share?

Here I've settled down to accomplish some work that I don't get done during working hours because there are just too many distractions in the office, and yet all I can think about is clicking back to read more and more and more...

No comments: