Tuesday, April 17, 2007

You do not have the rights to judge me even a little matters..I won't risk my life doing all these shits for you if im not serious just because of a word 'LOVE'.There's nobody fault in a relationships, if i ever put the faults on you i'll never see you again.You will just call me when you need me..im not an animal waiting for you to feed me and i don't need it.I've been thru alot of sad and happy days with you but i still carry on no matter what happened and how sad am i..you'll never know how's the feeling spending time alone for the one you love leaving you behind without saying a words..waited outside while raining..singing songs to myself just to make myself smile and burdening myself.It's enough and i never did anything wrong behind you..keep your trust with outsiders..i did nothing wrong and i have no explaination to you! You dissapointed me alot..

No comments: