Saturday, November 17, 2007

Miss those days when I was in high school..

Miss those days when I was in high school.
Miss those nostalgic moments that I had shared with my friends.
Miss those days that we created a miracles.
Miss those hard times that we were been through.
Miss those days that we laugh, shout and siao together.

Everyone will think about their past time when they are facing a trouble.
Just like me.
I wish that I have a time machine.
I wish that I could bend the time.

I watched the changes……
How I am going to handle it?
I wish I could step out of this single file line and cover some real distance.

I feel frustrated about my lack of progress.
I can’t control myself when it’s raining days.
Zzz

Self pity is an excuse to do nothing.
I am not the only one victim.

All the cherished memories had gone.
I lost in the mountain face.

I don’t care where I’m going.
I don’t care where I’ve been.
I only know that, as the hero of my own story, it’s for me to find out.

No comments: