Friday, November 9, 2007

Red Box Karaoke@Sunway Pyramid

Thursday was a public holiday for everyone to celebrate Deepavali..It's been awhile since i clearing out my throat again.For the occasion, me & my friends decided to head on out to Sunway Pyramid for a Karaoke session at Red Box. The appointment was for 11.30am. However, due to some sleepness night commitments, as usual we were fashionably late which was a reasonable factor for Malaysian peoples.

screens...


new buttons and tv..
By the time I arrived, everyone was already there and the singing had begun..number of us squeeze into room 32.There were five of us including me.The room was quite neat and spacious because of the new renovation that they did.Well, i think that the speakers & woofers are having some bitching sound due to everyone turning out loud everytime.The charges are quite expensive and the food was really sux! I had a great time by singing 8 songs in 2 hours.Overall, I had a good time there...

Room number 32..
walkway..

No comments: