Friday, November 23, 2007

Stocks stocks stocks...it's been awhile since i get to work on Friday because my colleague was on leave or maybe having his offs..i received a called to work cus there's a desktop rushin to work on it.Stocks pillin' up for awhile but manage to stock up all of them..in a while noticed that the shop is freaking neat in the opposite way, cut my fingers while fixing a desktop and receive a bad news from Candy..thats really sux!

old processor boxes


working enviroment..


well..whats hidden at the back of the shop? tadaa..
newly arrives stocks




taking awhile to do price tags..
TWO WORDS for my conclusion here *BAD DAY*..I'm happy with my work just that im really giving up of helping my friends anymore..gain nothing to give a hand instead of suspecting you trying to cheat on them and run away with their ca$h..Why the fuck i need to do so? fed-up with the news from Candy..I mean the person who took the money n never hand in everything completely..im just fucking piSSed today!

No comments: