Monday, March 30, 2009

Fun became Tragedy

I was actually working on Saturday but initially my boss invited me and my colleague to his house party celebrating his daughter born for the first month which chinese people usually did that. So we closed bout 6.45 pm and straight to my boss house lor..we reached there around 7 ish, no people was there..so we sat for awhile, bout 8 ish we had our dinner and the place is getting pack and pack..so many peoples..had 2 bottles of red wine and 2 cans of beer then proceed to Coco for another session with Johnny..It was a fun night but tragedy happens..one of his friend got whacked by a gang of people. I dont know what was happening actually..I was walking to the car and received a sudden call from Johnny saying that his friend got whacked by a bottle of chivas causing his head bleed like fuck..so I ran back and sent the feller to hospital..it was a sad case so I end my day here..went home bout 4 ish..slept for 5 hours and back to work..now I drop dead!

Drinking the whole bottle of red wine..gotta sit with uncles n aunties cus table all packed dy..
The crowds inside..those shooter girls are sooo cheapo's!

No comments: