Friday, March 13, 2009

My Diary I

Story of a four years relationships..

It has been raining for more than a week, so much rain it made everyday seem so restless and gloomy. I called her and said I was comming up. It was the third time I came up to see her that week by walking 2 hours to her house. She carried my excuse of why I came all the way here and went to meet me at the nearby Seven-Eleven. I was standing there alone, carrying a red umbrella. It was raining and I was shivering. It was the day that I looked so weak and fragile in the harsh rain, wearing not enough to keep me warm.

She walked up to me and said, "You shouldn't come to see me anymore," and stuff like how we shouldn't be togather. I said, "I Miss You." She told me coldly "Lets go home." I did not open up my umbrella because I wanted to share with her. She said, "Open up your umbrella, let's go."

Unwillingly, she opened up my umbrella and walk with me to the car. I said I haven't eat lunch or dinner and ask if we could stop at some place to eat. Right away she answered with a stoned heart, "No." Dissapointed, I ask her to take me to the nearest train station and said I would take the train back home.

Maybe it was the rain, all the trains were full of people with umbrellas and suit cases who were eager to get home, not caring about who just passed by. We waited and waited, I looked at her innocently. Being togather for so long, of course she knew what I meant. She understand how I feels when I came all the way here in this kind of weather and she treated me like this. With my soft eyes staring at her, she felt guilty and wanted to let me stay for the night.

But reality struck again, She said to me coldly, "Let's go try the other train station."

I was living in the same apartment with her sometimes. Back then there were four of us which is me, her, her elder sister and husband. We would always eat lunch, dinner and supper togather and sometimes watch movie. We were more like a family. Maybe it was during the last few years when I was working, having living for one year, we developed deep feelings for each other. After she started her new life, everything started to change.

We were walking along the roadside. I was infront of her with a broken umbrella. I looked like a wounded soldier, carrying my rusted rifle walking weakly. Many times, I was too into thinking or what whatever I was doing, drifting off the road and almost got hit by the cars passing by. I wish she could take me in her arms, but with the love she had for me and the constant pain in my heart, she did nothing. On the way, we passed by the park where we use to always go. I begged her and said, "Let's go in the park just for a little while please, I promise I'll go home right after this."

to be continue..

No comments: