Monday, March 30, 2009

Tagged by Mei Teng!

1)Beside your lips, where is your favorite spot to get kissed?
- I still prefer lips either, maybe the nose?

2)How did feel when you woke up this morning?
- I'm late to class for an hour..but when i reached there it was cancelled..zzz

3)Who is the last person you took a photo with?
- I mostly camwhore..

4)Would you consider yourself to be spoiled?
- Just a little bit naughty..

5)Would you ever donate blood?
- I can't because im underweight..

6)Have you ever had a best friend who was of the opposite sex?
- I think so..

7)Do you want someone to dead?
- Yes, my enemy!

8)What does your last text message say?
- What time celebrating happy birthday to Mr.Xfac

9)What are you thinking now?
- I hope my flu will gone tomorrow..

10)Do you wish someone was with you now?
- Yesssss...miss her!

11)What time did you go to sleep last night?
- 4 in the morning

12)Where did you buy the T-shirt that you are wearing now?
- Body Glove

13)Is someone in your mind now?
- Yesss..the one who tagged me..damn

14)Who was the last person to text you?
-Kelvin

10 PEOPLE TAGGED TO DO THIS QUESTIONNAIRE.
- Can I tag 4 people because I don't have 10 friends..zzz
1)Marcus Tang
2)Wai Keong
3)Darren Leon
4)Allen

15)Who is no.2 having relationship with?
- I don't know

16)Is no.3 a male or female?
- Male

17)If no.7 and no.10 together, would it be a good thing?
- Null

18)What is no.1 studying about?
- Graphic Design

19)When was the last time u chat with them?
- More than 6 months probably

20)Is no.4 single?
- Of course not!

21)Say something about no.5.
- Null

22)What do you think about no.3 and no.6 being together?
- Null

23)Describe no.9.
- Null

24)What would you do if no.6 and no.8 fought?
- Null

2 comments:

allen lim said...

ya..i nt single..keke

tgary said...

hahaha..i know u are attached!