Friday, May 25, 2007

15 HouRs of woRk..

Woke up in the early morning at 6 a'clock..getting myself ready to work! Having a little fair booth in Klang, Chung Hua High School.What else i can say to describe about this school? One word 'SUCK' ..The principle don't allow me and my colleagues to have dyed hair and earrings..wha the heck? We are just a visitors over there..It's been a tough time for me..started work in the morning then back to Summit till 8.30..but its an enjoyable and unforgetable day for me cus after work i met up with mummy and we went for some aherm..unofficial TT...hahax

Early morning faces..fucked by the principle that im not allowed to go in!


Getting ready and pack up stuffs!


The little booth..We are all wearing silly caps while setting up and selling stuffs!


Brunch time at 2 pm..after finish our work! Toufo-shark fin!

Steam fish! I only thing could go in my throat all over the dishes!

Curry fish head! Not my taste cus it's farking spicy!

Some pictures i took in Chung Hua..Mummy do you know whats the meaning?


School hall...

The school classes and buildings..

3 comments:

Candy said...

Haha.... unofficial TT ah kekez~

That pic hor... those word.. out of all i know how to read one word only hahax cha dou

Ur brunch very FONG FU jer... hehehex

tgary said...

Haha...at least you know one word..i dont even know what the heck is that.My brunch of cus FONG FU ler..work so hard..boss very good mar..kekez

Candy said...

=.='
All wearing cap working... CUTE ma hahahx~