Thursday, May 24, 2007

Fucktupzzz...

Arghhhh...damn fucked up..having a fucktupzzz afternoon today! Woke up at 9.30 morning..thanx for mummy morning call..then get ready to college..checked my car fucking n problem.I drove to college as usual..wanted to get my id card, schedule and meet up with mummy..but fucking radiator burning up half-way to college.I was an unlucky day for me..waited an hour for help..thanx to mummy and Keisuke for help..if not i would have hang up till midnight over the roadside..lucky it's just a major problem..radiator stucked then the tempreture went crazy.Anyway i got my radiator flushed and service tat cost me another 70 bux..uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...Anyway mummy im so sorry to keep you waited for few hours..it's been a bad day for me..

got my radiator service and waited for 2 hours like an arsehole!
One of the man doing up the job..pity my ride :(

1 comment:

Candy said...

Wont hang untill midnight kua~where got so KUA CHEONG...

Is nothing for waiting =)
As long as ur safe is okay... kakax~