Tuesday, May 22, 2007

A Purrrfect Day In College

Tuesday its actually a normal working day for me..it's special today that i started the first day of my college..been stop studying for 1 over years and now im a freshie in college again.Alright, shall begin with what i done today..I woke up at 9.30..thanx for mummy's morning call..hehe..then what i did? Pack up my stuffs like pillows, clothes, watch, documents and not to forget my lappy..without lappy my life is dead and i can't blog! I reach to my new rented flat about 11.30 and met up with my housemate Vping..dont know much about him cause he actually talking mandarin..the only thing i can answer is yes and no.Anyway im in rush to college to meet up with mummy so i never talk much with Vping.I reach to college about 12 and met up with mummy then i park my car nearby the college hall and we head to canteen to grab some drinks.I started my orientation at 12.30 afternoon..it was really a sick and fark hot afternoon..i sweat all over..standing there and queue-ing up for the first briefing.The briefing ends about 4.30 in the afternoon and it was farking boring..its god damn boring actually.After my orientation, i met up with mummy again and i went home to get change then we head to meet my friend cause im going to install my woofer and amp..weeeeeeeeee!!! With the bass now..i can pump my heart..wootz! The installation took about an hour..we had a drinks nearby the mamak stall while waiting for Kelven to arrive..After the installation..i have some faulty wirings happened to my car..I think could be the dumb bastard accessories guy who fix my car..huh..gonna check em soon..Then about 8.00 evening i went for dinner with Kelven and mummy..I had my dinner while both of them trying to keep fit so they never order any food.We sat there for hours while waiting for TT session..HITS 10.00 evening we went to Shell and met up with Brian, Ken, Barca, Jun, Jaydee, Kelvin, Kelly and rest then we head to above Cheras mountain i guess..and had our TT there..it's a fun and farking funny TT..everyone making jokes and laughing cock there..Well we finish our TT around 1.00 am in the morning then we head to the nearest snooker centre for some games..after the games we went to Steven's Corner for our 2nd round session..it was crazy..burning the midnight oil for TT till 3.30..then everyone heads back home..I'm having my next briefing in 4 hours..guess i need to take a nap now..that's all man! Ahhh...i like to thanx mummy for spending her whole day with me..Mummy why don't you talk much..talk more next time..and erm thanx alot for your guiding in college today..hehez..

Taken out my lovely rear seat and my recaro..huhu

My new 10" JbL with tube


The dumb-ass working on my car installing the 2-channel amp..


Mummy standing and dreaming there..never notice i took her pic..hahax

2 comments:

Candy said...

Your today post darm LONG la~
Hahax~
Well pic again ah~ Kekez some day I revenge then u know the taste.
Alway say I never talk much... you think la~ some time u guys talk NO GOOD CHAP inside.. no manner.Some time you dig out la SOME TOPIC~ I can help you extend one hahax~
Should thank to you for not feeling I bothering you whole day.
Anyway ~ all the best la with ur course mate hahax~

tgary said...

Waa..thanx mummy for ur wish..hehe..no manners meh..okay la next time talk softer and manners abit..hehe..I scared get you bored over there leh..u also not bothering..you just stand there only ma..never talk also..ahahx..wish ya all the best also lar..