Saturday, May 5, 2007

DarN Fucking SicK..

I've been sick for 5 days including today..what the heck? Thanx to Kelven for bringing me to Jalan Ipoh famous Mamak for their fried rice and fried chicken..my throat is fucking sore and pain now..Took a day off and did alot of housework and washing because im going to shift out soon..gotta really miss my home, my mum, my dad, my sisters and my ride garage haha..Well, i did alot of fixing up and cleaning up my ride as well..my car fuis just burnt out and have to replace a new fuis..lucky its was just few ringgits.About 7 evening...i brought my mum and sister for dinner around subang jaya..it was my really first time ever dinner after past 4 months..clocked 9 evening, i went to Jan's saloon to pass over his notebook and had a few chats with him.Well, i doesn't know him well but he was a successful young man and who's one of the boss in the saloon! anyway he still need my help by servicing his notebook..hehe..Afterthat i met up with Kelven and his two new friends, had a drinks at Silva and went to Esso for our gathering session..We went to Dataran Prima nearest mamak..a place which can pack up our ride there, had a drinks and chit-chat for about half an hour..I left out early to pick up Kenny cause he was waiting for me at Ming Tien..then we head to USJ Taipai.I had a very expensive chocolate ice there and met with his new friends..chatted about an hour.Looking up on my alarm it's reaching 2 oclock in the morning..so we decided to get home cause Kenny is having his first interview in the morning as well..good luck to you bro and nice meeting up with your friends..

3 comments:

Candy said...

Makan la banyak ckit ayam goreng..hahax

now u got to goreng ayam already

Candy said...

hahax now not on candy la...~ now i on chewing gum already hahahx

tgary said...

wow..change taste ady har..im so outdated..sob sob