Monday, May 28, 2007

Another FuckTupzzz Day in College

Woke up around 9 morning and get ready to college..met up with mummy cus she had to bring my car over and fetch me to college.The lecture class supposed to start at 10 in the morning but everything went fucktupz!!! I went into the hall at 10 sharp..then waited for the lecturer for about another 15 minutes..heard the announcement said my courses class is cancelled for an hour and will be back in an hour.Fuck the college hardly..i waited there for an hour then back to the hall for my second lecture class..it was cancelled too! What the heck and fuck is all this? I spend almost 2 fucking hours waited in college for my next class..but never get to attend any class for the whole day..feel fucking sick and tired..Another shit happens that i lost my car keys today..totally fucktupz day! I'm sorry to bother Kelven fetching me home all the way to Subang just to get my spare keys and also thanx alot to mummy accompany me for the whole day from morning till late night.I'm sorry that i went abit crazy and mofo today..cus alot of shit happens..staying here is just like having holidays for the weekdays..wasting my time..wasting my life!

1 comment:

Candy said...

DADDY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DADDY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
First week life in college SUCKS ALOT !!!!!!!
SOB SOB
I can see many problem come across.ARGHX.............!

Next time becareful with your key and etc... remember not to hold it on hand (somemore with rubbish) but to keep it inside ur baggie when not in use.You really scare me off ~ Keep laughting after you lost your key.=.='

Anyway thank for everything .. thank for coming all the way frm ur home yesterday to accompany me... If i know you never came to college... I will just ask you stay at home and need not to travel so far to here..