Monday, May 7, 2007

Monday Blues

It's Monday! A relaxing day in work but met with a biatch who wanted me to fix her pc..there goes my monday mood..called me yesterday from 5 till 8 just for sake checking up her cpu..What the heck you want aunt? I owe you nothing and i don't mind losing a 30 bucks business..helping to carry ups and downs from my shop to your blardy shop.Well, forget it! It's monday today..i had a good feeling today cause i have bunch of time sitting in the office and start blogging.Thanx to WOC forum for cheering up my stressin' mood..Lemme think what i did today and what im gonna do tonight.Woke up around 10.30 morning..washing my dirty face while brushing my smelly teeth and did my morning exercise which is cleaning up my car..went to bath and get ready to work as usual at 11.30 fetching my colleague togather..Taken my brunch and had a nescafe ice and here goes my sore throat again! Bought a bottle of mineral water and glup it up in few minutes..felt better now..Same goes tonight im gonna take my dinner at USJ 1 togather with Leong and have few chats with him..It's been a long time since i ffk him for weeks! Monday blues is always a relaxing day for me!

Ladies and gentlement, as i promise im gonna update some pics from my blardy basket phone and here it is!

Me taking picture with my basket phone!


My one and only companion at work


Having dinner and chillin' with Leong while waiting David for 2nd round session!

5 comments:

Candy said...

You sure yesterday very blue?For me very black.Lolx, playing with colour.

That one called basket phone??Mine basket phone is never come with camera function BRADER~hahax

Hey, funny dude.Why are you using "MANCIS" and not lighter ?

tgary said...

ahahah...yea blues cause Monday i can relax..seriously basket phone la..loaded with 5 songs full liao lor..I dont use lighter cause i always lost my lighter hahaha...

Candy said...

Hahax~ Next time ask frm me la =P

tgary said...

sure sure...when i see you lor..hahaha

Candy said...

Then I go and buy some nice nice got carve ur name one for you hahax