Thursday, May 24, 2007

A Guilty Day with Johnny

It's real bad day and guilty for me today..why? cus i skipped my class met up with Johnny ahaha.It's also a freaking tiring day for me having slept for 2 hours cus TT till 4 oclock and chat with mummy for another 2 hours..only had 2 hours sleep! Heck..damn exciting for the first day in Wangsa..hehez..actually we had this appointment for weeks ady..so i don't want to drop my promise to him..Anyway he treated me lunch and tea-time too.He wanted to install skirting for his car..we went over there instead of installing skirting he change the whole bumper! ahahaz..seems like brothers now..same protong! same bumper but different models...

Johnny's C-West in BumiFiber workshop..


twinssssssssssssssssssssssssss...............

1 comment:

Candy said...

Don't feel guilty.. Not only you never attend .. even my friend from SSH never attend it... Is nothing... take it easy ... forget it... forget it.. ed past hehex