Saturday, May 12, 2007

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...I'm off to work at 5.30 and met up with Kelven at my house cause im going to fix up my first ever HiD! Yeaaaa...we went to Jun's uncle workshop to visit his ride..too bad there's some leaking oil over his engine and he can't get his car on time..Well, i met up with Roy and Wai Kit over there and then Me and Kelven head to Serdang to get my HiD install in Drex's acc shop.He's so kind and friendly..he did the installation himself eventho there's someone else can do..About 7 evening, we met up with Roy and Wai Kit over there then one of the kind boss fetch us out for dinner nearby while we waiting for our car..Roy's did his car with musical horn..damn horny! heh..Anyway..i almost getting fed-up when they got me a 6K HiD..it's okay cause Drex is good enough to change a pair of 8K bulb for me.We finish the installation at about 10 evening then i head back to Subang cus Johnny who's my long lost college mate comming to give me a visit..thanx for ur patient waiting for me..spent him a drinks and then we went to check out Wai Kit's ride nearby Sunway, yea met up with HeRo too..too bad that he can't get his car too cus he's missing some hose thingy..We went to nearby mamak stall..had a few chats and drinks..It was almost going 2 in the morning..i decided to ciao first togather with Johnny and Kelven..It was a happy and lucky day for me i guess..get to met up with my old friends and got my HiD..the bad that i met with a block while im going back to Subang..thanx to the hologen HiD and Kelven was there to safe me..eheh!

Picz, pIcz, piCz, picZ !!!

Drex getting ready to install the true colour in my ride!


Glowing 8K HiD!


The packaging..well this bugger cost me for 448 bux!


Roy's promote with his new musical horn!

4 comments:

Candy said...

You half day can do so many thing geh...GENG ah daddy...collect HID , instal HID some more so many round yum cha hahax~
ur dad got check on ur car when u got back or not hahax

tgary said...

geng leh..haha...i usually reach home turn off lights wan..so he can't notice yet..hahaha..you said wanna yam cha with me 24/7 rite? lets see who's the winner..wahha

Candy said...

Can .... but If i really sleep on the table ed(incase)... LEI TOI NGO FAN la~
DOn't dump me at road side

tgary said...

Waaa...how to TOI LEI FAN?! i scared i drop down half way TOI LEI! hahahaha..i won't dump u at road side geh..u mummy ma..daddy will take care of you wan..hehe