Friday, May 11, 2007

Friday TT

Awwwwwwwwwww...im fucking bored..all da bastards playing cs while im blogging here midnight.This cybercafe is real sux..sucky mouse..stupid monitor and idiot keyboard..i feel like they connin' my money! Anyway today i enjoyed my TT aspecially my daughter can met up with her mummy.Mummy..Lo Mai says thank you for your treat and necklace..she loves it so much!

Lo Mai with her new necklace!

wondering why her mouth is so itchy...


Lovely dog chews bought from Candy!
Lui Lui is so cute..

5 comments:

Candy said...

Faster I want pic hahx~~~

tgary said...

Okay posted! My camera not clear la..next time need to borrow yours..she move here move there li michael jackson..hard to take pics..kekez

Candy said...

Lucky nit yet dance.. if dance finish la

tgary said...

soon will know how to dance jor..ahahaha..teach her some jak tin songs lor..i let her listen to janice songs..lol

Candy said...

Sayng sayang her ~ hehex