Monday, May 21, 2007

Farewell 3rd round Station1

22nd May 2007..yea it's the date for my last full working day which im gonna continue my studies tomorrow..its actually a mini farewell party for me as im still a part timer there...haha..could be half farewell too.Thanx alot to my colleague Hon, Andrew and his wife, my boss Nicholas and his wife..special thanx to Leong for giving his support eventho he's not working togather with me but have to fetch him also lar..ahaha! Sorry that i can't bare for you guys drinks cause im poor shit atm..there will be second chance comming and im gonna pay for it!

Supper time!


My picture with Leong..taken from his phone cause mine lousy..


Nicholas just came 5 minutes observing the menu..hrm..


I ordered the same drinks 3 times in a row..cause i love it! Sour Plum with Lemon *yuMMy*

2 comments:

Candy said...

SEI LO... station 1 memang ur second home

tgary said...

HAHAHAHA...yea man! Ur second home too mar! HAHAHAHAZ