Friday, May 18, 2007

Station1 my SeCond HoMe

Thursday & Friday I went to station 1..both Subang and Klang..met up with mummy after work..ahaha..thanx alot for ur visit in Subang and ur drinks in Klang..well, mummy never talk much on Thursday cause she's busy entertaining her daughter..and I came down on Friday..she brought me to a hawker stall for my dinner..took a plate of big wan tan mee..not bad! I'm sorry mummy for not entertainin' you cause Station 1 is damn noisy and pack and met up with Johnny boy as well..he's my lovely kiddy buddy..ahahz.Mummy, erm sorry for inviting my friend without ur permission..ehehz.Anyway i would like to thank Johnny for taking me around Klang over 20 minutes..round and round and round..bringing me to Holland!


Little lovely Candy's daughter..


Johnny with his sleepy eyes!


Took this picture from mummy's phone..looks cool!


Another picture from mummy's camera! Face went sideways..duh


The crowd in Klang Station 1..damn fcukin' noisy!

3 comments:

Candy said...

IS okay hahax~ no need entertain me... got thing for me observe is a kind of entertaiment ed hahax~

inviting ur friend doesn't matter ....
no harm sitting with ur friend also hahax

well pan mee still coming la hahax

tgary said...

wakakakaz..thanx alot mummy for so kind! Pay money also want to fight with me duh!

Anonymous said...

eurm..js wana say...station one klang rocks!! =p