Saturday, May 19, 2007

Shit HappeNs!

Fuck it! 2 days in a row black out in Summit..thanx alot to Summit..making my days.. can't get my work done in time, can't get online and can't do shit.. Im writing my blog now in a pad while waiting for electricity back in here.. College is near..everything is going fucktups especially my life and money.. spend money like water..life sux like shit..can't get a good sleep even taking pills.. I miss all my friends and i miss my members especially mummy..hahaha! Miss chatting and talking nonsense with mummy.. Today i met up with David..was a little shock that he's running over to Summit cause he's working as a supervisor in Osim..Then my mum called me when i was on my way to work..asking that when im bringing back blackie to my colleague..
I was already in a fucking hard pressure mood..damnit! Anyway im sorry to bother you for these few days taking care of him.. Im bringing him back tonight..im starting to worried that i'll lose my job in here while studying..can't concentrate in studies as well. What else can I do..sigh! Shit happens always...especially to myself..time is turning god damn fast and im getting old.. can't coupe up with all those shit! Crying alone seems to be the hardest words for me..familiar with that? Sorry seems to be the hardest words sang by 'Blue'..a gay band/group!

3 comments:

Candy said...

Uh~ daddy summit blackout again !! I think they TAK CHUI TNB boss so the TNB boss WAN YER hahax~

Don't alway say ur life sucks!! NG LENG NG LENG hahax~ Got to say it in another way round.

Blackie going back ah huhuhu~ hahax~ left lo mai alone then.

Hrm,I believe you can handle ur life well when college start.Believe you can do it.I'm just a nut maybe can't but not you ma.

tgary said...

Hahaha..i think u are correct..SuMMit TAK CHUI TNB lar..today black out 1 hour plus..but got me a business hahax!
Haihs..life really sux leh..no money no talk! Blackie going home jor..i duwan take care of him anymore..my colleague cheat me say 3 days..now 6 days ady!
You nut i also nut ma..

Candy said...

No money can talk... talk with me hahax~That bangali already with you 6 days??? I think your friend don't want him already.PEK him to you.